Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

My Mum


My Mum is very special to me, she looks after me when I am sick and is understanding and protective of me.
My Mum is always there for me when i doubt something, she is loving and caring. I remember when i used to fall over and cut my knee.
My Mum would carry me inside and clean the blood off my knee and put a bandaid on my wound. She tends to my wants and needs.
My Mum always gives me the best of things.
My Mum holds me in her arms when i have a bad day at school, when i was little
my Mum made up a song and used to sit me on her knees and sing it to me.
Most people say that they love their mums to the moon and back, there is no way to explain how much i love my Mum.
I love her unconditionally.    




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I really like your poem because it show how much you love your mum and what she does for you.Next time though you might want to make you picture smaller,but other than that your poem was amazing.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Angela, I love your poem because your pictures are suitable for your poem.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.